Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blackberry frenzy...

Ola guys and girls! Do hope you all had a successful exam and that you all will enjoy your holiday.

I am a Blackberry seeker, I am not an owner of one yet, but I do hope to be soon! I think a Blackberry is very suited for a student's needs. It is in my opinion much cheaper to have then any other phone, because of its service.

Imagine unlimited browsing, chatting on various social networks for only R60 a month! It provides you with access to your e-mail, you can even send pictures of notes, etc to your friends.

The cheapest Blackberry is going for a mere R1839, wow! It is really a smart phone and I need one in my life!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome Tracey and thanks for the post. As a non-blackberry owner I am also keen to find out what the rage is all about. what if everyone got a blackberry when they start studying? What do you think of that idea instead of an expensive laptop? Do you think that students would be more amenable to that? Enjoy the break from the studies

    ReplyDelete